New Skin CARBON HD By mmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxmelix

Vu+ Newbie
Hello I saw your fantastic skin around 1.1 hd carbon they told me to ask you for information if you can do it for other pictures, I mounted bh to try this skin is beautiful, the most beautiful I've tried, complient really fast and very different, but I have a problem with media7 that locks and put the other image I adjusted until the digital terrestrial television, I wanted to know if you have or you do sif this image, or if you allow others to do so apologize for English I used Google because I do not know, thanks

mmark

Vu+ User+++
Hello I saw your fantastic skin around 1.1 hd carbon they told me to ask you for information if you can do it for other pictures, I mounted bh to try this skin is beautiful, the most beautiful I've tried, complient really fast and very different, but I have a problem with media7 that locks and put the other image I adjusted until the digital terrestrial television, I wanted to know if you have or you do sif this image, or if you allow others to do so apologize for English I used Google because I do not know, thanks

After compliments, I'm sorry I did not understand much, I do not create images, and i'm not develop drivers (you must go to angelofsky1980) if you write in ita, please use the forum of the Italian section to make requests.

bye

touf

Vu+ Newbie
Hi to all,

Thanks for this skin. It's my favorite now .
For next version it's possible to make a "rollback" in the menu.
When we are on the top of a menu we can't go more up to go to retur to the end of the menu, we must only go down and is not the quickest way.
(Sorry but it's not easy to explain this for me in English)

On extra bar I see Hops ecm .... it's possible to add the IP adress of connected server .

Regards and keep you excellent work

mmark

Vu+ User+++
Hi to all,

Thanks for this skin. It's my favorite now .
For next version it's possible to make a "rollback" in the menu.
When we are on the top of a menu we can't go more up to go to retur to the end of the menu, we must only go down and is not the quickest way.
(Sorry but it's not easy to explain this for me in English)

On extra bar I see Hops ecm .... it's possible to add the IP adress of connected server .

Regards and keep you excellent work

The menu bar is run by enigma i can not control this motion.
The ECM and the IP are supported with CCC and you can view in the extra infobar, or setting ecminfo in config menu (blue + blue)

bye

Lincsat

Vu+ User
All the mmark skins seem to have been removed from the server. I was going to add excort to a friends box but it's not there any more.

Any chance of getting these skins back on the server?

Tamaki

Administrator
All the mmark skins seem to have been removed from the server. I was going to add excort to a friends box but it's not there any more.

Any chance of getting these skins back on the server?
No, that skin will not be on the server addon.

Status
Not open for further replies.