New Skin CARBON HD By mmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzoni

BH Lover
Why strange? your English, or my , maybe they are not perfect :) and often a picture is worth a 1000 words, in fact, now i understand :)
The answer is simple, the slider bar, refers to the channel displayed in the pig, dont stand corrected show the progress bar of a channel and view another.

View attachment 4525

hello, and say hi to your friend

:) The most important think is that You and I now understood :)

But You did not answered me. I know what i need to do that I see current length of epg for some channels ;) On Matrix and Army skins WE NOT NEED to enter on some channel that I can see length epg line ! On Your skin we need to enter in the channel and it is bad. Also on Matrix and Army skins we can see all EPGs lengths when we scroll on channels list down or up and without entering to any ! On Your skin it is not possible. I think that You need to change it in coding.

Regards !

mmark

Vu+ User+++
Why strange? your English, or my , maybe they are not perfect :) and often a picture is worth a 1000 words, in fact, now i understand :)
The answer is simple, the slider bar, refers to the channel displayed in the pig, dont stand corrected show the progress bar of a channel and view another.

View attachment 4525

hello, and say hi to your friend

I answered, the progress time of the current channel is shown on the left before the name of the channel (see my picture), then if you're referring to the time of the event, that can be added, is not a problem, but the bar time on TV is a clear choice, and will always show the elapsed time of the channel is displayed in the PIG

bye

mmark

Vu+ User+++
looks very nice, i test it but i return to Rihanna3 because it's toooooooooo slow!!!

I never tried rihanna 3, the only tried and rihanna is the default in BH 1.6.5, and have seen that answer with the same time, more than enough for me, however i do not see what the problem is, if you like so that is also an excellent choice, as many other

bye

Lincsat

Vu+ User
I quite like the Skin, seems fast enough to me.

The only thing I would change is the Volume indicator, I would prefer that on the left side of the screen to match the button on the remote and other Skins.

mmark

Vu+ User+++
I had not thought about the remote side, it makes sense, we will see the next version maybe find a more suitable position, or bring him to the left

lenovo

Vu+ User
I never tried rihanna 3, the only tried and rihanna is the default in BH 1.6.5, and have seen that answer with the same time, more than enough for me, however i do not see what the problem is, if you like so that is also an excellent choice, as many other
bye

Sorry my friend, I have no interest in criticizing your excellent work. I only said it was slow and by the same occasion I asked Matrix a skin Rihanna
with no pig, they are faster and my favorite.

mmark

Vu+ User+++
Sorry my friend, I have no interest in criticizing your excellent work. I only said it was slow and by the same occasion I asked Matrix a skin Rihanna
with no pig, they are faster and my favorite.
No problem friend, everyone chooses what he likes most:)
surely, without pig, any skins are faster, so if you like, you do well to choose those.

Lincsat

Vu+ User
I had not thought about the remote side, it makes sense, we will see the next version maybe find a more suitable position, or bring him to the left

I have moved it across and re-sited the Mute indicator slightly, this is how I like it :)

Code:
    <!-- ####### Volume ####### -->
    <screen name="Volume" position="80,130" zPosition="1" size="25,368" title="Volume"  flags="wfNoBorder">
        <ePixmap pixmap="carbon/volume.png" position="0,0" size="25,368" alphatest="blend" transparent="1" />
        <widget name="Volume" pixmap="carbon/vol.png" position="4,4" zPosition="1" orientation="orBottomToTop" size="17,309" transparent="1" />
    </screen>
        <!-- Mute -->
    <screen name="Mute" position="70,100" zPosition="10" size="45,60" title="Mute"  backgroundColor="background" flags="wfNoBorder">
        <ePixmap position="0,0"  size="45,60" pixmap="carbon/mute.png"  alphatest="blend" transparent="1" />
    </screen>

Dzoni

BH Lover
I answered, the progress time of the current channel is shown on the left before the name of the channel (see my picture), then if you're referring to the time of the event, that can be added, is not a problem, but the bar time on TV is a clear choice, and will always show the elapsed time of the channel is displayed in the PIG

bye

Like You could see, I have not progress bars in left side like You. I have just progress bar under PIG and all my words wanted to says just one : All other skins when reviewing channels list give to us informations in progress bar under PIG for every channel separeted without needs to entering any. On Carbon it is not possible.

Rgs !

mmark

Vu+ User+++
Like You could see, I have not progress bars in left side like You. I have just progress bar under PIG and all my words wanted to says just one : All other skins when reviewing channels list give to us informations in progress bar under PIG for every channel separeted without needs to entering any. On Carbon it is not possible.

Rgs !

I've not explained well, not that i can not, you dont want, the time bar is inside the TV, and you see a TV channel, I do not see the images of a film, and the time bar of other things, it seems to me nonsense, and i dont want to represent it. Is to show different times, what you can and probably will :)

if you want to see the progress bar of all programs, use a setting that uses , or use skins that do what they ask, i can not give you more tips :)

edit....
Maybe but you can use 2 bars, one for the current channel and the other for the selected channel, will study how to do....... thanks

Bye

mmark

Vu+ User+++
New Update

Fix Box Number Channel
Change EPG Single Channel Panel

regards

Use :
Unpack and copy in to usr/share/enigma2/carbon folder
after copy, set 755 permissions to the file skin.xml

Attachments

• Channel.jpg
    Channel.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 29
  • EPG.jpg
    EPG.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 29
  • carbon_fix_1.rar
    37.3 KB · Views: 31

mo.p

Vu+ User
New Update

Fix Box Number Channel
Change EPG Single Channel Panel

regards

Use :
Unpack and copy in to usr/share/enigma2/carbon folder

regards
hi m8 after puting this file when i press green for plugin then get green screen reboot
help/info would be greatly appreciate

mmark

Vu+ User+++
Ok sorry
I'm doing some tests on another skin and added a file that does not exist in carbon, it should now be fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.