Vu+ User
these channels also don't have audio on vu+ duo2 but vlc have
Code:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=15961677636053445471
and screen is flickering in this channel
Code:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=06951629258288263930

Mick12334

The first video has no audio information, when trying to play the video.
Your second video is just frozen, when I try to play it.
I have no problem, with your final link, the file plays, without flickering, and there is audio.

Unfortunately I have no access, to the channels you're trying to view, or to your equipment, to discover where the problem lies.
I assume you have tried it on different televisions, and with different connections, HDMI, Scart, different leads?

amila perera

Vu+ User
The first video has no audio information, when trying to play the video.
Your second video is just frozen, when I try to play it.
I have no problem, with your final link, the file plays, without flickering, and there is audio.

Unfortunately I have no access, to the channels you're trying to view, or to your equipment, to discover where the problem lies.
I assume you have tried it on different televisions, and with different connections, HDMI, Scart, different leads?
yes it could be played with pc.the problem is vu+ duo2 can't. when channel is on audio is not playing .video is bit lagging.if i stream, it could play with audio on vlc

may be codec issue and second video could be resolution

AlexWilMac

No, dear. VLC is VLC and has got a different way of managing audio tracks. I was speaking about VU+: did you check if other audio tracks were available? Do you know how to choose audio track on VU+? It is possible through yellow button.

amila perera

Vu+ User
No, dear. VLC is VLC and has got a different way of managing audio tracks. I was speaking about VU+: did you check if other audio tracks were available? Do you know how to choose audio track on VU+? It is possible through yellow button.
yes my dear i know .there is only one audio track to select from .thanks dear

AlexWilMac

I'm curious to try your file: are you able to create a torrent from it and giving us its hash? Because from Vimeo it wouldn't be the same as they are already re-encoded by them.

amila perera

Vu+ User
I'm curious to try your file: are you able to create a torrent from it and giving us its hash? Because from Vimeo it wouldn't be the same as they are already re-encoded by them.
May I know which file please.i can record channels which are no audio is playing.

AlexWilMac

Whatever file you like: it's just for a test. If you do a short record (15-30 seconds is enough) and create a torrent for the .ts file, leave it online with your torrent client, give us the hash associated to this torrent and we'll try it.
Or, alternatively, use the wetransfer dot com (I have to write this way in case external links were not allowed) upload your file and choose to create a link.
This link (mask it somewhat for the same reason above) can be provided to download your file.

AlexWilMac

First of all I apologise because I didn't notice the first 3 files posted (although one is a .mp4 and not a .ts) were downloadable. Maybe the first time I tried to download them, weeks ago, there was a problem...
Anyway. Now at least I downloaded the and there is audio in every one.
But I have a doubt: these channels you recorded were SAT or DVB-T channels or were they IPTV ones?
It's strange, for instance, what you see in the FoxCrime sample at the bottom.

amila perera

Vu+ User
First of all I apologise because I didn't notice the first 3 files posted (although one is a .mp4 and not a .ts) were downloadable. Maybe the first time I tried to download them, weeks ago, there was a problem...
Anyway. Now at least I downloaded the and there is audio in every one.
But I have a doubt: these channels you recorded were SAT or DVB-T channels or were they IPTV ones?
It's strange, for instance, what you see in the FoxCrime sample at the bottom.
All of the recorded videos are dvb s, sat channels.
Mp4 is also .ts file.i did change file extension. All files can be played in computer. And also if I play stream with vlc players there is audio.but when I watch channel in vu + duo2 audio is not present