no audio on following channel

AlexWilMac

But you did not answer my question: these recordings were from SAT/DVB-T or from IPTV streaming?
Your recordings, anyway, work perfectly on my BH 303G. Only the FOX one, keeps shirking and expanding.

amila perera

Vu+ User
But you did not answer my question: these recordings were from SAT/DVB-T or from IPTV streaming?
Your recordings, anyway, work perfectly on my BH 303G. Only the FOX one, keeps shirking and expanding.
These recording are from sat .problem is when I open these channels audio is not working

AlexWilMac

Then it's strange. I said that because the quality was very poor.
But, a question: you started this thread having BH 302J: have you updated it to current BH (303G)?.

AlexWilMac

Do you use a C.A.M. common interface and a card to watch them?
In this case, try and change the C.I. options, particularly the Support Hight Bitrate (from NO to YES or viceversa).

amila perera

Vu+ User
So I cannot help because I don't get this satellite. :-( But it's important that you specified it so that other people can check.
Since last year I have been complaining about this issue and also not scanning channels of videocon package. But I have made several complains to vu + team but they never reply at all