Open BlackHole Online Update

chojny

Vu+ User
... after updating to 4.4.020 in VU + UNO 4K SE I have a problem with the inability to restart, the "reboot" command only gives "Restart Enigma2" ....

xingchong

Vu+ User
My UNO 4k SE did not find any problems. 4.4.020 is great. Finally solved the mediaportal. There is also a patch problem, no more prompts for updates. I really appreciate the ev0 master. Next, please help to join the simplified Chinese language. My technology is too bad. Thinking of converting simplified Chinese fonts, please help from the master, adding Chinese fonts separately, then countries around the world are not enjoying well, please help
A.JPG

xingchong

Vu+ User
Master Matrix10, your BlackShadowSE_P skin is the most streamlined and most beautiful skin with the most complete functions. It is the most perfect if you can add the poster function next.

My problem with Satconfig was fixed with latest update and everything works fine except the reported reboot issue.
Vu+ uno 4KSE in OMB

AlexWilMac

About 18 minutes, despite a good Internet connection, it managed to complete the update. Reboot problem solved, at least.

Alfredix

Vu+ Newbie
Interesting, i was not able to do it (i've just posted a new thread) .. how did you reboot after the update?

AlexWilMac

I answered you in the other post: by command line, of course: how differently? But I had understood you did the same, didn't you?

Alfredix

Vu+ Newbie
I don't know really why do not work.. i'm now doing the upgrade by command line and i'll tell you if make the difference .. using the GUI the procedure just restart the GUI itself and rebooting by command line after this "GUI restart" do not "produce" the upgrade ...
Actually i'm still downloading .. seems more long compared to the GUI command... but i let you now ...i hope soon :)

Alfredix

Vu+ Newbie
After 25 minutes System Upgraded !
Upgrade by command line forever !!! :)
Now i've V4.4.21 Installed and ... i'm also able to shutdown by GUI.
Quite sure, due to the very different timing for the upgrade i'm supposing that doing that by GUI it was doing just the download and not the real upgrade that probably (with the GUI procedure) is done after the first restart .... by some command that is done during the shutdown (i'm just supposing).
Anyhow thanks for the support

AlexWilMac

There is no difference in time between GUI and command line. The problem is that, lately, the download of packages is very, very slow. But this has already been addressed to the coders.
The huge advantage of c.l. is that you can go on watching and you are not obliged to also reboot. Many time I've updated but I postponed the reboot command just because I did not want to interrupt my TV watching.

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Hi All Masters of OpenBlackhole, I would like to make a small request which I feel many would love it too. That is to have an option to select channels in ‘Single Epg’ page. Meaning to say, I do not need to get out of ‘Single Epg’ page and change to the channel that I want to check the Epg. Then go back to ‘Single Epg’ page again which is rather inconvenience. Thank you

AlexWilMac

Your post is OT.
It's not clear what you are asking for.
If you want to
1) Enter EPG Single channel mode
2) Jumping to another channel EPG without exiting the EPG Single channel mode,
well, as a matter of fact, you may already do that by simply typing in your remote the channel number you want to jump to: you'll be listed the EPG Single channel for this other channel; and so on.

Last edited:

gerolamo

Vu+ User
Problema stranissimo....
ho cercato di aggiornare alla release 4.21 il box Vuzero 4k da green panel ma non ci riuscivo ,su info leggevo sempre release 4.20
Allora l'ho fatto da riga di comando con telnet e in pochi minuti il box si è aggiornato
quasi tutto bene ,unico neo se vado nel menu impostazioni/tuner e ricerca canali/ricerca manuale non vedo il tuner B ,usb vu turbo tuner esterno ,
ma detto tuner è presente sia nel menu impostazioni/configurazione tuner e soprattutto vedo regolarmente tutti i canali del digitale terrestre...boh!
Adesso provo col box Solo4k