openBH 0.4 Vu+ Duo2

richyx

Vu+ Newbie
Can I change the audio settings and set as default to match my tv volume, with this image I have to turn the volume up but my previous image the box and tv were almost the same level
thank you

nunigaia

Can I change the audio settings and set as default to match my tv volume, with this image I have to turn the volume up but my previous image the box and tv were almost the same level
thank you

Change it at your needs and your desire.
Previous make a note of the default settings.

best regards
nunigaia

wakeelkhan

Vu+ Newbie
when use <GREEN>; <YELLOW>; <Addons Download Manager>; < BlackHole addons Plugins>; no contents on the new popup window!.
may be something wrong with my installation OR there are no < BlackHole addons Plugins> available for OBH 0.4.

nunigaia

when use <GREEN>; <YELLOW>; <Addons Download Manager>; < BlackHole addons Plugins>; no contents on the new popup window!.
may be something wrong with my installation OR there are no < BlackHole addons Plugins> available for OBH 0.4.

Try update your image, by:

Online Black Hole Image Update, or

by telnet:

execute this commands, one by one, and retry:

Code:
opkg update

opkg upgrade

reboot

best regards
nunigaia

tom001

Vu+ User
thank you for the great work! One question, i try to install the Enigma2 Mediaportal plugin 7.4.6 or 7.4.5 manuell with .ipk but it didn´t work, is it because of the new image?

nunigaia

thank you for the great work! One question, i try to install the Enigma2 Mediaportal plugin 7.4.6 or 7.4.5 manuell with .ipk but it didn´t work, is it because of the new image?

Install it using addons feeds. The version MediaPortal 7.4.6. is there.

best regards
nunigaia

tom001

Vu+ User
perfect thanks. And which way for update, press green ---- yellow and than online BH software update, or menu software management and than update?

nunigaia

crash logs

It seems that the plugin " Enhanced Movie Center " is causing this issue.

1) - Uninstall it and reboot.

2) - Make an Online Update!

Note: Test it and reply! Thank you.

More: Enhanced Movie Center in OE-A is embedded in image, so you don need to install it.

After the online update ... if it don't download and apply the update of enhanced movie center ( i.e. not avaible from plugins browser ... tell me ).

best regards
nunigaia

Last edited:

stp

Vu+ Newbie
The 0.4 version solve 2 problems that I had with 0.1 :
- Now I can dowmix AAC only and keep DTS and Dolby Digital.
- My vu Zero can playback my records on the DUO2's HDD.

Thank you for this great image.

nunigaia

The 0.4 version solve 2 problems that I had with 0.1 :
- Now I can dowmix AAC only and keep DTS and Dolby Digital.
- My vu Zero can playback my records on the DUO2's HDD.

Thank you for this great image.

And thanks ... of course for your kindly feedback.

:)

Sens

Vu+ Newbie
I had this problem trying to access to the subtitles in Kodi (i had it everytime i try to access to the subtitles menu in kodi).

Someone know a solution to this problem? everybody can access to the subtitles menu in kodi?

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1460494203.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 5

nunigaia

I had this problem trying to access to the subtitles in Kodi (i had it everytime i try to access to the subtitles menu in kodi).

Someone know a solution to this problem? everybody can access to the subtitles menu in kodi?

Can you point us the source from the video "twin peaks" inside the crash, for trying to replicate your issue.