Black Hole Vu+ Duo2 2.1.4

Thanks i have updated my Dou2 bit bootlogo is still in blue not the same logo as shown in post how can i change this.

vu-new-release214-jpg.17086

Hello.
Unfortunately, the last update has created a problem with the rewind recordings. Stopped working. I described the problem here:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/vu-duo-rewind-and-ff-stopped-working.20096/
As you can see I am not alone;-). The only suggestion is to install the entire image. For me it's a nightmare. I entered the settings for the cam - it was hard because my supplier TV cares about safety. I added a couple of plugins and of course I set my preferences. I know that after uploading the image again I lose these settings. And now my question is: if I can count on to help with the restoration of the FF and FR, or I have to load the image? Is the backup settings keep information about plugins and plugin settings? Do CAM parameters are saved? Thanks a lot for any response and assistance.

Regards.
Tomasz

Hi, the image is nice. Unfortunately I deleted the HDMI CEC from my Duo2 because I faced problems connecting it with my Panasonic plasma and Yamaha receiver. Can you send me the ipk file of the HDMI CEC plugin? Thank you very much in advance!

BUG REPORT: The Setup Wizard does not save Tuner A configuration (DVB-S2, Single, Simple, 28.2e, No) on my Duo2. I have to configure Tuner A after the Wizard closes. Have tried a few times.

Installed this-one yesterday and it works really good.
Even better colours and faster zapping than the image I used.
Menu's are brighter and the characters are a bit larger and so better to read from a distance.
Many thanks and keep-up the good work.

Installed this-one yesterday and it works really good.
Even better colours and faster zapping than the image I used.
Menu's are brighter and the characters are a bit larger and so better to read from a distance.
Many thanks and keep-up the good work.

In the past I tried OpenPLI but the Blackhole Images are looking so much better and are working much more friendly.

Hi, i have a problem i dont know if it the new version or something else. I have a Qnap (NAS) here i have all my movies and i don't get the mountpoint to be work:/ I use the same settings as before and I can access the /Qdownload from my PC. Is there anybody else how have this issue?

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 60
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 58
Hi, i have a problem i dont know if it the new version or something else. I have a Qnap (NAS) here i have all my movies and i don't get the mountpoint to be work:/ I use the same settings as before and I can access the /Qdownload from my PC. Is there anybody else how have this issue?

I had similar problem! Try the following options rw,sec=ntlm

Back