MyMetrix-OpenStore BH 2.0.x

@villak
MetrixHD - Clock and Date Translation

please change the ClockToText.py Converter to this one you need.

File Folder : /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/ClockToText.py

Files:
ClockToText.py -- IT
ClockToText.py -- DE
ClockToText.py -- ES
ClockToText.py -- NL
I think you should attach these files to first post ;)

I think you should attach these files to first post ;)

Its already there as a link

MyMetrix-OpenStore-2.0.14-Full - for BlackHole 2.x.x Images
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..:: Clock and Date Translations ::..
Please Klick for Info -->> #203
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can use free software "poedit" : http://www.poedit.net/download.php

then just download this folder to your PC:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MyMetrix/locale/de

in this folder you'll find LC_MESSAGES/MyMetrix.po

open MyMetrix.po with "poedit" program and change all translations to Spanish.

after that create folder and copy your translated MyMetrix.po in it:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MyMetrix/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/MyMetrix.po <<-- your translated File

Hi capa the french translation did not work for me
i followed all instructions you have recomanded but the traslation returned to german language

Attachments

• fr.rar
    9.6 KB · Views: 23
@villak
MetrixHD - Clock and Date Translation

please change the ClockToText.py Converter to this one you need.

File Folder : /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/ClockToText.py

Files:
ClockToText.py -- IT
ClockToText.py -- DE
ClockToText.py -- ES
ClockToText.py -- NL

please ClockToText french version

Hello thank you very much for your great work, this is what was missing from black hole, is there any way to add the date to watch the screen when in standby?

sorry for my bad english
thanks

When I install the MyMetrix package from the BH Addon Server I can't use the BH Addon Server again.
My box wont download or install anything from BH Addon Server.

I have re imaged my Solo2 with 2.0.7.1 and then online upgrade to 2.0.7.2.
I then install all my plugins. Then I install MyMetrix.
From that point on I can't use BH Addon Server anymore.
I can contact the BH Addon server and list the available packages. I can select to download something.
If I check my /tmp directory after clicking download I can see that no file has been downloaded.
My box says it has successfully installed the download, but nothing is installed.

I have done all this twice now - same result.

When I install the MyMetrix package from the BH Addon Server I can't use the BH Addon Server again.
My box wont download or install anything from BH Addon Server.

I have re imaged my Solo2 with 2.0.7.1 and then online upgrade to 2.0.7.2.
I then install all my plugins. Then I install MyMetrix.
From that point on I can't use BH Addon Server anymore.
I can contact the BH Addon server and list the available packages. I can select to download something.
If I check my /tmp directory after clicking download I can see that no file has been downloaded.
My box says it has successfully installed the download, but nothing is installed.

I have done all this twice now - same result.

You need to turn you metrix like this

mx05.png

And then activate Metix theme

Hi I created these Skinparts, for ClockWidget languages. To avoid having to replace the file via FTP.
Captura11.JPG

Thanks a lot, Capa! This is one very pretty and modern skin that I have been looking for. Took a little time to get all background and text colors right so they're both beautiful and readable. Luckily, with this skin it can be done.

I have no need for weather etc. so I just disabled it and I have not experienced any performance problems with my Duo. The only caveat I can think of for now is that the skin definitely demands SD to HD upscaling on the Duo to look good as on SD resolution it is not nice. This is a pity as my Pioneer TV does a better job of it than the Duo. Then again, this makes my zapping a bit faster as I can retire the Autoresolution plug-in. You win some, you lose some...

Anyway, thanks again!

Hello, I installed BH - InfoBar + RunningText (IB), from @capa but the text does not run, someone has tried? I have checked in the renderer folder, and the file is (RunningText.py) any ideas?

Back