MyMetrix-OpenStore BH 2.0.x

Hello, I installed BH - InfoBar + RunningText (IB), from @capa but the text does not run, someone has tried? I have checked in the renderer folder, and the file is (RunningText.py) any ideas?

To get Running Text in Event Name the Event Name (or NextEvent Name) have to be longer as the visible Area

Hi I created these Skinparts, for ClockWidget languages. To avoid having to replace the file via FTP.
Captura11.JPG
can you please share your picon with this beautiful style

Thanks for your grate job. This Skin was the only missing thing in BH making me even migrate to openpli for a couple of versions!

Now that it is available I've definitely switched my Solo² to BH, and I wish to share here the list of screens / widgets I've tested with no noticeable problem :

- Default - Channelname (IB) [widget]
- Default - CryptInfo (IB) [widget]
- Default - IconBar (IB) [widget]
- Kniftes Tuner Info (IB) [widget]
- Rec Info only IB [widget]
- shrink 2Layer TimeShiftState [screen]
- EMC-Moviecenter for by DoRoNo-Mod [screen]
- 0815 Cool TV - XD Edition Bundle :
grab

I'v also modified your BH - 2Layer Channel List + MiniEPG Screen to make the color of the pregress bar white (right layer) :
previewImage.jpeg

And finally adapted this Mini Health widget for the EIB:
Clipboard11.jpg

Thanks for your grate job. This Skin was the only missing thing in BH making me even migrate to openpli for a couple of versions!

I'v also modified your BH - 2Layer Channel List + MiniEPG Screen to make the color of the pregress bar white (right layer) :
And finally adapted this Mini Health widget for the EIB:

1. ProgressBar can be configured with MyMetrix Plugin

2. You know that your "Mini Health" is overlaying this widget "BH - Default ECM Crypt Icons (EIB) " ?

Last edited:
You know that your "Mini Health" is overlaying this widget "BH - Default ECM Crypt Icons (EIB) " ?

Indeed, I forgot to mention that. users need to make a choice between the 2 widgets, personnally I don't like to have IB and EIB showing exactly the same information, and I have allready the Crypt info for IB ..

I will add a comment to the openstore, but if you think that it will be confusing , I can remove the widget from the BH Suite.

Indeed, I forgot to mention that. users need to make a choice between the 2 widgets, personnally I don't like to have IB and EIB showing exactly the same information, and I have allready the Crypt info for IB ..

I will add a comment to the openstore, but if you think that it will be confusing , I can remove the widget from the BH Suite.

No,no, not remove. It was made for user like you. To give you all the possibility to change everything like you want :)

To give a Info in the Description should be enough I think.

I like the look of the mini health widget can it be positioned else where and saved in BH suite?

1. ProgressBar can be configured with MyMetrix Plugin
I think this is not the case for the BH - Liste des chaînes 2Layer + MiniEPG widget. The color is fixed violet:
<widget backgroundColor="metrixPreBlack2" borderWidth="0" pixmap="MetrixHD/colors/006c0aab.png" position="937,258" render="Progress" size="209,5" source="ServiceEvent" transparent="1" zPosition="1">
<convert type="EventTime">Progress</convert>
can you correct it by the way ? I dont like to publish my version for such little change.

Hi m8 Capa

I have been reading this whole thread and I installed MyMetrix and its working like a charm on BH 2.0.7.3 :yahoo:
What an excellent job :)
Keep up the great work m8.
:thanks:
Adeus and Viva
Supermario

Back