Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Indeed, you are right, when checked with "dvbsnoop -s signal -frontend /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend2" I get signal information
cycle: 730 d_time: 0.001 s Sig: 48 SNR: 25 BER: 0 UBLK: 633 Stat: 0x1f [SIG CARR VIT SYNC LOCK ]
Strange BUG !
Same times receiver loses All services from ONE terrestrial transponder ! ? !
Lets say, Transponder UHF 21channel (474Mhz) has 4 services, when
details panel is selected I see at Frequency info (where must be 474Mhz) a zero (o) ? ! ?
This happens I think when enigma2 restart after plugin installation and
terrestrial service is selected.
After restart, ALL services at that transponder lose frequency info
and don't work (Black Screen).
Is this only my issue or happens to other also?
I am having this problem with all my previous BH images.
Any idea ?
Hello.
Last night i shutdown my receiver and
today when turn it on, again terrestial services lost frequency.
Also today receiver lost frequency at one terrestrial transponder services
with no obvious reason !
Is this a bug or this issue troubles only me ?
Please... I need an answer about the implementation of Haupagge wintv ministick on Vu+uno and nobody is answering my request... Please we need an info because a lot of people buyed this stick when avermedia volar black didn't work on oe1.6 images...
Please... I need an answer about the implementation of Haupagge wintv ministick on Vu+uno and nobody is answering my request... Please we need an info because a lot of people buyed this stick when avermedia volar black didn't work on oe1.6 images...
could you please help me out. I have a crypto REDI PC100 and I would like to see If I can get the newest firmware. How can I see the current firmware and what is the enhancements in the new one ? Please direct me to the link of the newest firmware and if possible can you explain the way to install the new one ?
The firmware files for Siano Nova B as found on the CDROM of the windows driver.
Files with md5sum:
a23e6a5175d87def22baf115e76f9ca8 dvb_nova_12mhz_b0.inp
01d282d0834fd8eebc026b9cdbabf5e3 isdbt_nova_12mhz_b0.inp
which were mentioned in the previous page of this posts are these compatible ?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.