This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
USB Tuner: SMSUSB devices
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
have my Vu + uno
with the new B H v1.6.6
I also have DVB-T tuner Crypto Redi PC 100
and I have (Sorry no supported device found)
have the new driver usbtuner v0.3.5
Collapsed many times many times not
and whom it sometimes works then I can only go standby.
Who should I go to the box with power off, then everything is gone.
what am I doing wrong is where the fault.
Greetings from Greece
BlackHole Driver Specialist
Hello
have my Vu + uno
with the new B H v1.6.6
I also have DVB-T tuner Crypto Redi PC 100
and I have (Sorry no supported device found)
have the new driver usbtuner v0.3.5
Collapsed many times many times not
and whom it sometimes works then I can only go standby.
Who should I go to the box with power off, then everything is gone.
what am I doing wrong is where the fault.
Greetings from Greece
Post a "dmesg" command output when the USB device is not detected.
thanks for the quick response.
it will do it tomorrow
Now I have and it goes
I'll make it out of standby
can tinker and tomorrow
Hello
have now made two dmesg
First dmesg1 standby usb turner ok.
and from last night.
Second dmesg2 DeepStandby is noon today.
tuner was ok, I then made on deep standby and on again, make
and promt came the message (sorry, no supprted device found. ).
Greetings from Greece
Hello
Now there is one week ago, and wanted to ask me whether what has since developed.
I have (after the DeepStandby)
DVB-T stick pull out
start box
drivers instalation
box restart
DVB-T stick plug it
Blue button> usb tuner panel> enabel
gui restart
This is of course the stupid thing
every day the same procedure.
Regards from Greece
hello friends
I updated to the new version 1.6.7 Back Hole
But my usb-t turner (Crypto Redi pc 100) is not enabel?
(Crypto Redi pc 100) = Hauppauge WinTV MiniStick
why? or am I doing something wrong.
please help
gives the driver as ipk ?
so that I can manually install
Greetings from Greece & Merry Christmas
BlackHole Driver Specialist
hello friends
I updated to the new version 1.6.7 Back Hole
But my usb-t turner (Crypto Redi pc 100) is not enabel?
(Crypto Redi pc 100) = Hauppauge WinTV MiniStick
why? or am I doing something wrong.
please help
gives the driver as ipk ?
so that I can manually install
Greetings from Greece & Merry Christmas
Install this IPK, reboot your box ... and your device should start to work.
Install the IPK with this telnet command:
Code:
ipkg install --force-overwrite file.ipk
file.ipk must be the filename you want to install into your box.
thank you angelo
'll try it today afternoon
So: ipkg install - force-overwrite file.ipk = ipkg install firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk
1.firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk in tmp folder
2.telnet command: ipkg install firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk
is that correct ?
Greetings from Greece & Merry Christmas
BlackHole Driver Specialist
thank you angelo
'll try it today afternoon
So: ipkg install - force-overwrite file.ipk = ipkg install firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk
1.firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk in tmp folder
2.telnet command: ipkg install firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk
is that correct ?
Greetings from Greece & Merry Christmas
ipkg install --force-overwrite firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk
Hello
I just made it
But it does not work
the stick is not enabel.
says the telnet
[H [Jroot vuuno @: ~ #
ipkg install - force-overwrite-firmware-bh_1.0 r1_all.ipk
opkg:
firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk: No such file or directory
Collected errors:
* Failed to extract file from control-firmware-bh_1.0 r1_all.ipk
vuuno root @: ~ #
ipkg install - force-overwrite-firmware-bh_1.0 r1_all.ipk
opkg: firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk: No such file or directory
Collected errors:
* Failed to extract file from control-firmware-bh_1.0 r1_all.ipk
vuuno root @: ~ #
ipkg install - force-overwrite-firmware-bh_1.0 r1_all.ipk
have telnet File Upload
Greetings from Greece & Merry Christmas
hello again
I put the stick on the pc
and is ok
So the stick is not broken
Greetings from Greece & Merry Christmas
BlackHole Driver Specialist
Hello
I just made it
But it does not work
the stick is not enabel.
says the telnet
[H [Jroot vuuno @: ~ #
ipkg install - force-overwrite-firmware-bh_1.0 r1_all.ipk
opkg:
firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk: No such file or directory
Collected errors:
* Failed to extract file from control-firmware-bh_1.0 r1_all.ipk
vuuno root @: ~ #
ipkg install - force-overwrite-firmware-bh_1.0 r1_all.ipk
opkg: firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk: No such file or directory
Collected errors:
* Failed to extract file from control-firmware-bh_1.0 r1_all.ipk
vuuno root @: ~ #
ipkg install - force-overwrite-firmware-bh_1.0 r1_all.ipk
have telnet File Upload
Greetings from Greece & Merry Christmas
Upload the ipk in /tmp folder of your box and (via telnet) send this command:
Code:
ipkg install - force-overwrite /tmp/firmware-bh_1.0 r1_all.ipk
Upload the ipk in /tmp folder of your box and (via telnet) send this command:
Code:
ipkg install - force-overwrite /tmp/firmware-bh_1.0 r1_all.ipk
and here is the telnet protocol
Vuplus 2.2.0 + BlackHole 1.6.7 vuuno
vuuno login:
root
root@vuuno:~#
-------------------- < Script > ----------------------------
uname -r >/tmp/boxtype.dcc; echo ">>> DONE <<<";
>>> DONE <<<
root@vuuno:~#
clear
[H[Jroot@vuuno:~#
ipkg install - force-overwrite /tmp/firmware-bh_1.0 r1_all.ipk
opkg:
r1_all.ipk: No such file or directory
Collected errors:
* Failed to extract control file from r1_all.ipk
root@vuuno:~#
-------------------- < Script > ----------------------------
df -m > /tmp/meminfo.dcc; echo ">>> DONE <<<";
>>> DONE <<<
root@vuuno:~#
BlackHole Driver Specialist
and here is the telnet protocol
Vuplus 2.2.0 + BlackHole 1.6.7 vuuno
vuuno login:
root
root@vuuno:~#
-------------------- < Script > ----------------------------
uname -r >/tmp/boxtype.dcc; echo ">>> DONE <<<";
>>> DONE <<<
root@vuuno:~#
clear
[H[Jroot@vuuno:~#
ipkg install - force-overwrite /tmp/firmware-bh_1.0 r1_all.ipk
opkg:
r1_all.ipk: No such file or directory
Collected errors:
* Failed to extract control file from r1_all.ipk
root@vuuno:~#
-------------------- < Script > ----------------------------
df -m > /tmp/meminfo.dcc; echo ">>> DONE <<<";
>>> DONE <<<
root@vuuno:~#
Sorry!
I've copied the filename from your previous post and I've not seen an error on filename!
The correct command is:
Code:
ipkg install - force-overwrite /tmp/firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk
telnet protocol
Vuplus 2.2.0 + BlackHole 1.6.7 vuuno
vuuno login:
root
root@vuuno:~#
-------------------- < Script > ----------------------------
uname -r >/tmp/boxtype.dcc; echo ">>> DONE <<<";
>>> DONE <<<
root@vuuno:~#
clear
[H[Jroot@vuuno:~#
ipkg install - force-overwrite /tmp/firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk
Upgrading firmware-bh on root from 1.0-r0 to 1.0-r1...
Collected errors:
* Cannot find package -.
* Cannot find package force-overwrite.
* Package firmware-bh wants to install file /lib/firmware/dvb_nova_12mhz_b0.inp
But that file is already provided by package * firmware-dvb-usb
* Package firmware-bh wants to install file /lib/firmware/isdbt_nova_12mhz_b0.inp
But that file is already provided by package * firmware-dvb-usb
* Package firmware-bh wants to install file /lib/firmware/rt73.bin
But that file is already provided by package * firmware-dvb-usb
* Cannot find package firmware-bh.
root@vuuno:~#
-------------------- < Script > ----------------------------
df -m > /tmp/meminfo.dcc; echo ">>> DONE <<<";
>>> DONE <<<
root@vuuno:~#
BlackHole Driver Specialist
telnet protocol
Vuplus 2.2.0 + BlackHole 1.6.7 vuuno
vuuno login:
root
root@vuuno:~#
-------------------- < Script > ----------------------------
uname -r >/tmp/boxtype.dcc; echo ">>> DONE <<<";
>>> DONE <<<
root@vuuno:~#
clear
[H[Jroot@vuuno:~#
ipkg install - force-overwrite /tmp/firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk
Upgrading firmware-bh on root from 1.0-r0 to 1.0-r1...
Collected errors:
* Cannot find package -.
* Cannot find package force-overwrite.
* Package firmware-bh wants to install file /lib/firmware/dvb_nova_12mhz_b0.inp
But that file is already provided by package * firmware-dvb-usb
* Package firmware-bh wants to install file /lib/firmware/isdbt_nova_12mhz_b0.inp
But that file is already provided by package * firmware-dvb-usb
* Package firmware-bh wants to install file /lib/firmware/rt73.bin
But that file is already provided by package * firmware-dvb-usb
* Cannot find package firmware-bh.
root@vuuno:~#
-------------------- < Script > ----------------------------
df -m > /tmp/meminfo.dcc; echo ">>> DONE <<<";
>>> DONE <<<
root@vuuno:~#
It's a very bad day for my attention. Please excuse me. My workday make me very tired
Code:
ipkg install --force-overwrite /tmp/firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk
no problem angelo
next telnet protocol
Vuplus 2.2.0 + BlackHole 1.6.7 vuuno
vuuno login:
root
root@vuuno:~#
-------------------- < Script > ----------------------------
uname -r >/tmp/boxtype.dcc; echo ">>> DONE <<<";
>>> DONE <<<
root@vuuno:~#
clear
[H[Jroot@vuuno:~#
ipkg install --force-overwrite /tmp/firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk
Installing firmware-bh (1.0-r1) to root...
Configuring firmware-bh
root@vuuno:~#
restart box and stick not enabel
BlackHole Driver Specialist
no problem angelo
next telnet protocol
Vuplus 2.2.0 + BlackHole 1.6.7 vuuno
vuuno login:
root
root@vuuno:~#
-------------------- < Script > ----------------------------
uname -r >/tmp/boxtype.dcc; echo ">>> DONE <<<";
>>> DONE <<<
root@vuuno:~#
clear
[H[Jroot@vuuno:~#
ipkg install --force-overwrite /tmp/firmware-bh_1.0-r1_all.ipk
Installing firmware-bh (1.0-r1) to root...
Configuring firmware-bh
root@vuuno:~#
restart box and stick not enabel
Ok reboot your box again and post here the output of these commands please:
Code:
cat /proc/bus/usb/devices
There are three separate commands. Pay attention to spaces
I now unpacked the ipk
and everything was in it is copied with ftp
restart box
brought nothing but
the usb is not enabel
Greetings from Greece & Merry Christmas
Status
Not open for further replies.